Safety Requirement: Safety is a core value at Alpine Lumber. The ability to work safely and prevent personal injury is a key job requirement for every position. Each Employee/Owner is also expected to be committed to the safety of themselves, fellow team members, and our customers and follow-though with the commitment in everyday operations.
Position Summary: Responsible to provide safe, accurate, and orderly assembly of FastFrame Floor systems, as produced by automated saw. Working safely and effectively with all equipment and tools utilized in the job area.
- Accurately stack, build/assemble, band, and stage customer orders to prepare them for delivery, inner-yard transfer, or customer pick-up.
- Unload, document, and stock incoming materials from vendors.
- Operate all power tools, hand tools and equipment used in work area.
- Neatly maintain warehouse area/drops area, entry/exit points and overall yard area.
- Maintain daily equipment logs and maintenance, notify supervisor of deficiencies.
- Maintain daily/weekly/monthly checklists to maintain 6s practices.
- All other work related duties assigned by the supervisor.
- S. Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Previous Forklift experience desired.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Ability to operate chop saws, banding equip.
- Effectively manage time and workload and work well in team environment.
Physical & Environmental Requirements:
- Repeatedly lift and/or move materials in excess of 50 lbs.
- Standing, sitting, bending, climbing.
- Able to work in all climates.
- Ability to operate a Forklift.
- Able to be on your feet for up to 10 hours a day.