Alpine Lumber Aurora/Millwork Division is looking for a self-motivated inside sales professional. Honesty, hard work, motivation and consistency are key attributes that we are looking for. There is significant opportunity for growth within the company for a motivated and successful candidate.
Position Summary: Provide support to the Outside Sales Reps as a customer contact located at the Alpine location and by performing all sales related duties and activities for customers coming to the Alpine location.
- Enters orders, bids, and quotes into the Alpine computer system.
- Receives customer phone calls related to orders, deliveries, etc.
- Purchases and enters special or non-stock orders.
- Performs basic account maintenance including maintaining bid pricing, spreadsheets, and processing new job order requests.
- Provides quotes and sales to walk-n and phone-in customers.
- Performs basic materials take-offs from blueprints or construction drawings.
- All other job-related activities assigned by Supervisor
- Basic computer and data entry.Office / warehouse environment
- S. Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Reading and understanding blue prints or construction drawings, spreadsheets, pricing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service skills.
- Basic math skills.
Physical & Environmental Demands:
- Some time is spent in warehouses or in the yard that would have the potential of being exposed to outdoor elements, uneven walking surfaces, stairs and varying temperatures and weather conditions.
- Ability to repeatedly lift and/or move materials in excess of 50 lbs.