Join the Alpine Team - Alpine Lumber Denver Millwork is hiring Non CDL drivers.
This is a Labor intensive position (not just a Driver position).
You Must be able to:
- lift and move weights of 50+ lbs. repeatedly.
- Pass a Background and Drug Screen(as well as have a good MVR)prior to Job Offer.
Competitive Wages, Great Medical Benefits, Matched 401K, & ESOP
Position Summary :Operate a Company vehicle in a safe, accurate, and on-time delivery of building materials to customers on job-sites. Operate vehicle in compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations. All drivers must deliver materials with exceptional customer service and build/maintain relationships with contractors and their crews.
- Know, understand, and abide by all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations.
- Maintain vehicle in compliance with Company and Government regulations.
- Safely secure and care for materials on truck with manual tie-down system, following all Company procedures.
- Maintain positive customer relations on jobsites.
- Follow jobsite safety rules.
- Assist with lumberyard operations as necessary and all other work related jobs as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain the Company vehicle's emergency equipment, logs, inspections, and cleanliness.
- Able to Read, Write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Maneuver self and/or materials on and off the truck in a safe manner.
- Drive a manual transmission.
- All other job-related activities requested by Supervisor.
- 1+ Years of CDL Driving experience preferred.
- Must pass background and Drug screen
- S. Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Valid State CDL Class A License.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record/DOT Record.
- Basic Computer and Math Skills.