Safety Requirement: Safety is a core value at Alpine Lumber. The ability to work safely and prevent personal injury is a key job requirement for every position. Each Employee/Owner is also expected to be committed to the safety of themselves, fellow team members, and our customers and follow-through with the commitment in everyday operations.
Position Summary: Support the driver and delivery functions of lumber and building materials to the customer’s job site. Work in a safe, efficient manner and appropriately represent the company with all persons with whom contact is made.
- Load and unload building materials manually.
- Assist Driver in locating delivery drops.
- Assist Driver by directing to delivery drop location watching for pedestrians, other vehicles, and property obstacles.
- Maintain clean delivery vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned by Assistant Manager or Manager.
- S. Diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Positive Attitude a must.
- Ability to safely lift and carry 75 lbs.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to read and interpret blue-prints and construction drawings.
Physical & Environmental Requirements:
- Able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50-75 frequently.
- Reaching, twisting, pulling/pushing with inventory and building material.
- Primary work will be conducted in combination of inside warehouse, outdoor potentially harsh weather, and in delivery truck.