Safety Requirement: Safety is a core value at Alpine Lumber. The ability to work safely and prevent personal injury is a key job requirement for every position. Each Employee/Owner is also expected to be committed to the safety of themselves, fellow team members, and our customers and follow-through with the commitment in everyday operations.
Position Summary: Interior Door Production performs all tasks in the production of interior, exterior, and trim. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible
- Operate manufacturing equipment and hand tools as required.
- Work in a safe manner and follow standard work procedures.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Inspect stock for imperfections or to estimate grades or qualities of stock or workpieces.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Work in a team oriented atmosphere and assist fellow co-workers to meet goals
- Other duties as assigned by Door Shop Supervisor or Management.
- S. Diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50lbs continuously.
- Ability to read Measuring Tools.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Positive Attitude a must.
- Ability to read and write English.
Physical & Environmental Requirements:
- Able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and move up to 60 lbs. frequently.
- Reaching, twisting, pulling/pushing with inventory and building material.
- Primary work is done in warehouse environment.