Alpine Lumber - Denver Truss is hiring an Admin Assistant.
Individual is responsible for performing daily data entry, clerical and administrative duties, including the maintenance and organization of electronic documents for the Denver Truss. As well as directly interacting with all facets of Alpine Lumber.
- Utilize Alpine point-of-sale system (Falcon/Catalyst) and MiTek truss management software to accurately generate new roof and floor truss estimates and order transactions.
- Manage and effectively maintain online spreadsheet data.
- Greet customers entering the facility.
- Accepting and effectively managing customer phone calls and inquiries in a professional manner.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Effectively and efficiently handle various tasks assigned by management.
- Follow all Alpine Lumber Policies and training including safety practices.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Minimum High School education.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Exceptional computing skills.
- Strong analytic/problem solving/arithmetic skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Phone and email communication along with interpersonal skills a must.
- Fluent English language spoken and written.
- Fluent Spanish language spoken and written a plus
- Must be able to pass a Background check and Drug Screen
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Office work environment able to sit and stand for 8+ hours a day.
- Ability to work with computer for extended periods of time.
- Able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Safety is a core value at Alpine Lumber. The ability to work safely and prevent personal injury is a key job requirement for every position. Each Employee/Owner is also expected to be committed to the safety of themselves, fellow team members, and our customers and follow-through with the commitment in everyday operations.